Traditionally, barley is used as the raw material for the production of beer. Today, breakthrough technology is making brewing more diverse than ever before with the use of enzymes. Enzymes are needed to digest cell walls, release amino acids, and breakdown starch into fermentable sugars.
Ondea® Pro is a multi-enzyme blend formulated to secure efficient viscosity, turbidity reduction, protein degradation, and controlled attenuation. With 6 different enzyme activities, the brewing possibilities are unlimited with the use of Ondea® Pro. Ondea® Pro can be used to take the guesswork out of your brewing, whether you would like to brew traditionally to improve your brewing process, use high adjuncts, brew a gluten free beer, or brew with raw barley or a new raw material altogether to cut costs and/or create new flavors. The horizon is wide open when you choose to brew with Ondea® Pro!!!
Benefits of using Ondea® Pro:
- Higher extract yield
- Efficient wort and beer filtration
- Control of FAN (free amino nitrogen) and fermentability
- Why you need it
- Improve foam stability and body
- High adjunct decoction is possible
- High Gravity Brewing with up to 26°P (first wort) is possible
- Production of high-quality beer
- Enables the use of unmalted barley
- Flexible sourcing of raw materials